Saturday, October 15, 2011

How are you using your leverage? To Buy Real Estate

How are you using your leverage?

Are you looking to find deals? As a scout or investor?

Then this is for you. Please respond ASAP.

I've had a surge in scouts wanting to work with me and
my investors. I also have a growing number of members who
are wanting to start working with scouts to find them deals.

So, I am working on a few ideas, to create win-win deals.

Please complete the following to learn more:

1) What is your experience in commercial investing?

2) Are you looking to get paid to find deals? Or are you
looking to have deals brought to you to buy? Please explain
in details what you are looking for.

3) What is your level of interest in personal networking
and working with scouts and investors to create win-win
deals? (ie local meetings, phone conference calls, etc)

4) What can you offer? (i.e. Experience on past closed deals
as a investor, scout, etc., Cash to be paired up, i.e. $100, $500
$5k-$50k, per scout/investor/deal etc, be specific
and give details.)

With my partner program, I created a powerful network, for
pay as you get paired and matched results, and am working on
something for scouts and investors as well now looking to
find and do deals, not as partners (although that is a possibility
of course), but in a scout/investor way.

For those who have been trying to get started as a scout and
those who are looking for deals, and to help grow my network
to find deals and better serve all members, I think this could
be even bigger than my partner program, those who reply will
be given more information. However, you must answer the above
questions, in detail and be specific, for my staff to be able
to process and help you as best as possible.

No comments: