Friday, May 31, 2013

Go to: Getting the Deal Live Event

Getting the Deals LIVE, the premiere live event for real
estate investors in 2013, is just 28 days away!

And as I'm working on the content I'll be sharing, I just
keep getting more and more excited. This is cutting-edge
stuff that I've never shared before!

--- > WARNING <--- br="">The early bird pricing + free guest option expires Sunday
(June 9th) at midnight.

Details & Registration:
http://www.gettingthedeals.com

This brand new event is based on my 3-part deal getting
framework:

Originate. Evaluate. Negotiate.

How to find great deals, analyze them and close them. And
I reveal a plan to have a minimum of 5 deals in your
pipeline at all times - that's the plan that you'll leave
with.

Bottom line is that if you think there are no more
great deals (below 60% LTV) or that your market is too
competitive, you need to join the other 112 investors who have
already registered (only 38 seats left!) and get to this event.

Details & Registration:
http://www.gettingthedeals.com

No comments: