Thursday, March 1, 2012

How to make residual $ with 6 clicks

This is a LIVE mentoring session we will be
covering:

1. How to make residual $ with 6 clicks (this is
one of my fav's)

2. How to Build your buyers list automatically, this
is so easy and you'll see step by step how this is
done and the best part is it's easy.

3. How to get other people to work for you
for FREE - many don't know how or why
someone would do this but trust me you'll
understand it after this Mentoring session.

4. How to email my Buyers your deals
(Insane I know but if you have deals
this is a no brainer)

Make sure to register for the mentoring
session by going to:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/131752786

I'll be there LIVE today at 11 am EST.

We will be maxed out so SHOW up EARLY...

The last 2 has been maxed out and we get
emails telling me that they were not able
to get on... just make sure to show up
5-10 mins early to ensure a spot.

I look forward to helping you grow
your RE biz.

Your Friend and Mentor,

Mark Evans DM,DN

PS This cost you NOTHING, nothing to buy
just good old fashion training.

No comments: