Friday, October 30, 2009

Make Money in Commercial

1. There are MANY ways to make money
from real estate, but only some are actually
zero risk and require no cash or credit.

2. Yes, the market is not what it was during
the boom. BUT that actually creates MORE
opportunity if you focus on the right type
of real estate.

3. Anything that involves rehabbing, dealing
with banks, or retail buyers also comes with
headaches, confusion, and tons of money
that I personally never feel comfortable spending.

4. If you have invested in education, courses,
seminars, and coaching and you are STILL
confused or haven't done a deal it's likely
because you either are not taking action or
your educators WANT you to stay confused
so you keep buying their "magic pill" courses.

Here is where I am different from the rest and
can finally change your path if you feel confused
or frustrated...

- I only focus on tactics with zero risk that anyone
can do even without cash or credit

- I teach how to make money in THIS market, not
the ideal market of yesteryear and old school methods
that haven't worked in years.

- I can barley unclog a toilet, much less rehab
a property and frankly if I never step inside a Home
Depot again for the rest of my life I would not miss it.
So nothing I teach involves rehabbing.

No comments: