Sunday, November 29, 2009

Creator Virtual Short Sale Investing

Welcome back to Day 2 of your Virtual Sale
Investing Training. I created a brand new
video for you that will show you how to get
as many as short sale leads as you want for
absolutely ZERO marketing cost. This is not
hype. I am dead serious about this!

After watching the video, you’ll have the
knowledge to start getting as many short sale
leads in your email inbox immediately and I
show you exactly how to do that.

Watch it here:

http://www.dcfawcett.com/shortsales2

I also provided a link where you can download
my fre'e Lead Flow Profit Guide. ($197 Value)

After you download this guide, you’ll be able to
Start using it immediately to get as many short
sale leads as you want with absolutely ZERO
Marketing cost.

Get it Here Now:

http://www.dcfawcett.com/shortsales2


I also have an update for you on the training webinar
I was talking about yesterday. It will be held tomorrow.

Watch your email tomorrow for the link to watch the
webinar.

Nothing will be sold on this webinar and there is absolutely
ZERO cost to attend.

During this Training, I’ll cover:

- How to acquire short sales in the MLS with
no down payments or proof of funds letters

- A Step by Step Luxury home short sale
case study that produced a net profit of
$169,742.

- As well as answers to the most frequently
asked questions about VSSI.

I will send you the link to the webinar tomorrow.


Committed to Your Extreme Success,

D.C. Fawcett

Creator Virtual Short Sale Investing


P.S. Nothing will be sold on this webinar.

Make sure you leave your questions on the
blog so I can answer them tomorrow.

Watch Video 2 and leave your questions here:

http://www.dcfawcett.com/shortsales2

No comments: