Monday, November 16, 2009

How to Prosper in Real Estate

proven steps for raising millions in no bank qualifying real estate financing AND how to turn each dollar borrowed into a dollar of net profits! You'll discover how to systematically collect all the tax free cash you need each month -- not just to do deals -- but cash to spend, payoff bills or use to grow your investing business INCLUDING:



How to raise two million dollars in private money in as little as 60 days
How to advertise and then use these funds without violating security laws
How to start closing the deals you're missing out on due to lacking of funding
How to convert "dead equity" in properties you already own into cash
How to refinance "bad loans" you got now at lower rates or longer terms
How to develop confidence making all cash offers and get the deep discounts
How to find private investors eager to fund your real estate deals
How to create your private lending program so investors anxious to do business



buy free and clear land for pennies on the dollar. That includes how I'm selecting my markets, details of my actual transactions, marketing tools I've created and using myself, how I'm outsourcing and delegating all the work -- plus how to apply "the ultimate strategy" which I use to buy houses and apply to for buying land with no money down and with 0% owner financing. Nothing is held back. You see how I'm using Jack's system to find deals, negotiate with sellers, build a buyer's list and sell quickly online... sometimes without ever seeing the properties!

No comments: