Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1,100 short sale deals

Did you get my email yesterday about my new business partner, Phill Grove? I hope you got to watch some of the videos I emailed you of him where he discusses a few of his deals and even shows footage of some very nice checks. It's pretty cool stuff. And you really should be paying attention to this guy! Because... Phill is the most successful real estate investor I have ever met. Period. Game over. And I know a LOT of investors! Since 2003, Phill has done over 1,100 short sale deals for himself and his student-partners! He has also bought, sold, and/or renovated over 100 foreclosure projects! Phill is now teaching his students how to use his unique 12 strategies for closing deals so they are able to close any deal you could imagine. These are 12 strategies that you can use and adapt for ANY deal in today's market. (Awesome videos of Phill and one of his students here:) www.MichaelAndPhill.com Next week I'm going to be holding a special training call for a limited group of people who want to learn more about Phill and his 12 unique investing strategies. Phill will teach you how to do it all... everything from wraps, swaps, options, auctions, to shorts, buy/hold, equity splits, mortgage assignment, and 4 more. But right now I want you to go check out anothervideo that he and I just posted about one of his newest students named Stuart. It's quite amazing! Stuart bought 6 houses immediately after his training with Phill's. He definitely hit the ground running! In the video, Phill and Stuart also break down which of Phill's 12 strategies Stuart used and how much money he is making on these deals.

No comments: