Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I wanted to become wealthy

Many people ask me what was it that caused the drasticchange in my life when I broke fre'e from the rat race andbecame a wealthy investor. They ask me when it happened, howit happened and why it happened. I believe everything happens for a reason. For me that defining moment happened when I decided to takea leap of faith and leave my dry cleaning job to pursue realestate investing. I saw an infomercial on TV that waspromoting a fre'e real estate investing seminar and I went toit. At the seminar, they were offering a 5 five day bootcamp for$5000 that covered the entire business step by step. I knewthat was what I needed to get started. I had to make thedecision to walk out of that room and go back to my JOB(just over broke) or to take a leap of faith and put thatseminar on a credit card with money that I didn’t have. I did go to that bootcamp and that’s how it happened. So why did it happen? It happened because I made the decision to take my financialfuture in my own hands. I was sick and tired of livingpaycheck to paycheck while my boss was getting rich. I knewif I wanted to become wealthy, I had to own my own realestate business. Now I’m not saying you need to quit your job and go “FullThrottle.” That decision is up to you. YOU can decidewhether you want to make $200,000 a year working part timeor $1M+ a year working full time. We all have different values and money isn’t everything.I’ve discovered that time spent with my family is much morevaluable than letting the daily memories pass me by becauseI’m working too hard to experience them. What you should do NOW is make the decision to take yourfinancial future in your hands right NOW. Now is YOUR defining moment. Tonight’s training is the MOSTimportant training you will ever attend. Tonight, I will be revealing to you: • The 5 mistakes investors make in short sales and how youcan easily and quickly avoid them with little effort. • How to maximize your incom*e in 2009 in the worst realestate market that we’ve ever seen. We still have 6 monthsleft in the year and you can make more money this year thanyou EVER have. I am going to show you how Tonight. • The secrets I’ve discovered from the past 6 years ofworking in the trenches on how to work less and make moremoney by implementing several time management tricks. • And much, much more

No comments: