Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Buy Small Apartments

Why small apartments?

- Lots of deal flow
- Lots of buyers for wholesaling
- 5 figure checks on wholesales
- Little money needed to purchase
- Start to grow your passive income
- Can scale-up to more and/or bigger deals
- Little competition
- Quick to close

In fact, there are 16 small apartment
strategies that you'll learn which
you can start with and master using
none of your own money.

I'll teach you all of the strategies
personally at my LIVE Small Apartments
Boot Camp.  I'm your personal trainer.

I'll also teach you:
- how to find the deals
- how to fund the deals
- how to flip the deals
- how to close your 1st deal
- how to scale-up your business

This LIVE Boot Camp teaches you
my newest systems for marketing
and scale-up.

I'll show you the software I
use for my marketing and running
the business.

You'll walk away with your personal
business and marketing plan outlined
on how you can get started on a
part-time basis.

Want to know who the buyers of small
apartments are?

Single family home landlords.

That's right, people who started
with houses and have come to realize
it's better to own a 12 unit apartment
building than 12 houses.

Again, it's logical.  12 income
producing units in 1 location!

If you are looking to get started
as a newbie, or looking to expand
beyond houses, then you need to
be at my Small Apartments Boot Camp.

Enroll now:
*********************************
Small Apartments Boot Camp
April 19-21, 2012  Houston, TX
http://www.bmsa-live.com
*********************************

Join me at the Boot Camp,
Lance Edwards

P.S. You get 2 tickets for you and your
spouse or partner.

Plus I'm giving you:
- Multifamily Home Study System
- Deal Analysis Software
- Marketing Tool Kits
- Advanced Due Diligence Training
- Advanced JV Partnering Training
- 1 Year of Gold Support

No comments: