Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Leave That Job you don't like in 3yrs

Yesterday, I was speaking to a new
real estate entrepreneur who was
thinking he needed to go down the
path of houses.

After 30 minutes of speaking on the
advantages of starting with small
apartments, he said...

"You know Lance, no one has told me
this until now.  It's logical that
I should be starting in small apartments."

He's right.  It is logical.

Just like it was logical to me when
my first real estate mentor aimed
me toward apartments.

If you've followed me, you know
that I started my apartment business
in small apartments.

And within 3 years, I was able to
leave my J-O-B.

And coming up April 19-21, I'm
going to teach you the exact 6 steps
on how you can do the same
with small apartments.

These are the exact 6 steps I would
follow if I was starting all over
again - but with the benefit of
having already done it.

1 comment:

Ahkenaten Kor said...

Was looking forward to it... where the 6 steps posted on a different blog?