Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Peter Vekselman

So I closed 4 deals in last 7 days.  Closed over 1200 in last
15 years.  Have had months of doing over 50 in just 30 days.

People are always fascinated by what my model looks like
and the complexity of it.  Always wondering what I am doing that others aren't.

Truth is, there is a secret, there is that one thing I do that
most will never be able or willing to do.....while they go on their
merry way of chasing schemes and strategies that lead to nowhere.

Iam absolutely brilliant on the basics.  I got brilliant on:
making calls
building relationships
finding agents
getting contractors
securing money
and a few other things......

Absolutely the best....no one can touch me....

Once I did that, I then was able to bring on some key people on my team
and teach them how to become brilliant on the basics.  And when that happens,
thats when incredible life style happens....not only is the money coming....but
you are then able to have the business run on auto pilot.

Commit to becoming brilliant on the basics!

To Your Success !!!

Peter Vekselman

PS:
If you are interested in knowing about how I can personally coach you and even partner with you.....
Call me directly at 404-915-9685.

Or you can email me at peterv@pvretraining.com with your contact information and I will get a hold of you.

Or go to http://coachingbypeter.com/mki/ to learn more about how my coaching program works.

Either way, I'm ready if you are!

No comments: