Thursday, January 26, 2012

Brand new house flipping strategy

This is a brand new house flipping strategy that Jason will be
going over, and one thing he’s promised to do is show PROOF
that it works right now. He’ll be showing how he did 60 of these
deals within the last 12 months alone.




Jason: I'm getting access to "one off" REO's and Note deals
without having to chase down asset managers.

Me: What... Are these deals good?

Jason: Oh yeah... all of the deals I have closed so far have
been cheaper than anything else I have done and I don't have
to deal with agents or some receptionist to get to the decision
maker.

Me: How is that possible? Where is the list of these asset
managers.

Jason: I found a FREE list of the direct phone numbers for
all the decision makers that have access to these REO's
and note deals. And the great thing is they have deals in
all 50 States.

Me: Where can I get access to this list?

No comments: