Monday, January 30, 2012

Distress normally means there is a Motivated Seller

Most Americans spend a lot of time in their cars
traveling to and from work, to the store, and out
to dinner with friends.

As investors we make best use of this time but
keeping our eyes peeled for properties that are
in distress. While I am traveling day to day it's
not uncommon for me to pick up 30-40 possible
properties to evaluate for possible deals.

If I pick a Sunday I can spend a great deal of time
to look for properties and end up with 200 in a day.
I have a special tool that every investor can get for
a few buck to keep track of all of these properties
without having to write them down.

In the E-manual I show you how to get hundreds
more just from one address. Stop wasting time and
get it here Click this Link!

Here are just a few of the signs you should be looking
for; broken windows, a boarded up house on a decent
block no blinds, distorted or dated looking blinds in the windows and Stacks of phone books on the porch.

But there are so many more signs to spot a house in
distress. And behind every house in distress normally
means there is a motivated seller on the other end.

No comments: