Monday, January 30, 2012

Scripts in the Manual

Ok I had a seller call with a sweet deal so I
had to take the call. I wanted to devote my
attention to them so I would know all the
details.

But let's finish up.

Step 2. Now, I can't promise all of you that this
next resource will be online for you and totally
free; if your city has an on line real property data
base you're going to be using it a whole lot.

For starters if you're not aware of the real
property database in your marketplace, simply
Google for example Arkansas real property data,
North Carolina real property data, for me its MD
real property data.

Once you have figured out how to gain access to
your marketplace's real property data search, you
will probably have a different, more specific, search
criteria 's to choose from such as name, address, lot
number, or tax id you want to focus right now on
address search.

You can plug in your address and find out who the
actual owner of the property is, and you can use the

scripts in the Manual to get more information on the
property.

The scripts in the manual, me and my team use these
each and every day to get deals under contract. They
are specially designed to work in this economy to help
motivated sellers get properties off their hands.

I have also included in the manual other resources to
help you obtain free personal property data. Don't wait
to get it. I may actually have to pull it off the market
because I have included so many references that I didn't
get permission to show.

I am consulting with my legal team to see what can be done

No comments: