Monday, January 30, 2012

Flop2FlipWholesaling

Ok so yesterday I gave you a great tip on how you
can start making money without knowing all of the
"in's and out's" of being a full fledge investor.

Being a bird dog is a low cost way of making some
money. So I wanted you to have a little more meat.
Its great to work with one investor as a bird dog.

Like I said yesterday, you can make a couple thousand
bucks a month. But you can make thousands more buy
working for 5, 10, or even 50 investors and make tens
of thousands of bucks each month.
I recently had to save another wholesaler's deal in my market
place. They actually skipped one of the most vital pieces to the
biz. Getting the title work started. They totally forgot.

That is why I am really pushing you to get the E-manual so you
will know what you need to do to get your deals to the closing
table. Shed your baby teeth here... www.Flop2FlipWholesaling.com/Manual

Happy Wholesaling,
While bird dogging for several investors in my market
place, I was able to learn values and map out Baltimore
City like the back of my hand.

Learning the current value of homes in certain neighborhoods
and knowing the different types of houses in those neighborhoods
made it very easy to evaluate, buy, and sell properties later in my
wholesaling and real estate investment career.

In the E-manual I lay it out so you can understand how to get
this business poppin! That's if you're ready. Sometimes a lot
of money can scare people. But the truth is really you buying
the E-manual is not going to make me or break me.

No comments: